Written by: Anne Holz | IANR Media
A Google Analytics Dashboard gives you an overview of key metrics to help you monitor your site's performance and success.
- Dashboards can be private or shared
- You can set up a dashboard to be auto emailed to any email address (you don’t need account access to recieve an emailed dashboard report)
- Segments can be applied to dashboards
- Filters can be applied to dashboards
- Up-to 12 widgets can display on a dashboard
- Most widgets will display 10-6 results
- Widgets can be moved around on the page. How they display on the page will be reflected on emailed reports as well.
The following default dashboards were shared to IANR sites in the spring of 2016. They display in your Google Analytics under Dashboards>Shared
- Social Media – IANR
- Traffic Overview – IANR
You may modify the defalut dashboards, create new dashboards or import shared dashboards from the gallery to display information relevant to your site.
If you're not seeing the default dashboards in your Google Analytics account and would like to add them, you can do so by clicking the links below. A pop-up will display with a dropdown, select the view you want to share the dashboard to. The new dashboards will display in your Google Analytics account under Dashboards>Private .