The IANR Media website resource section includes tools and how-to's for using UNLcms, DCF classes and Google Analytics. Additional UNL.edu framework resources and documentation can be found on the WDN website.
Steps for Setting Up a New UNLcms Website
Check that your site fits the criteria for new website approval.
Answer website preparation questions before meeting.
Complete the process for requesting a new site to going live.
Configure site settings for IANR requirements, analytics and SEO.
First Time Managing a UNLcms Website?
- Watch the UNLcms Basics Instruction Video.
- Read the UNL Web Framework 5 Standards Guide, which all UNLcms sites are required to follow.
- Join the IANR Web Manager Newtork email list to get important updates.
- Attend WDN meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at 2:00 p.m. on Zoom.
- For help answering UNLcms questions, visit the WDN Chat room.
- For help with website strategies and best practices including Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics and UNL branding guidelines, contact Anne Holz, IANR Media web strategist.
- To request a quote for website design, contact IANR Media.
Support and Help Docs
Watch more help videos on IANR Media's Website Training and Help Sessions MediaHub channel.