The IANR Media website resource section includes tools and how-to's for using UNLcms, DCF classes and Google Analytics. Additional UNL.edu framework resources and documentation can be found on the WDN website.
(lockup are for or use in print, not for use on your website)
Steps for Setting Up a New UNLcms Website
Check that your site fits the criteria for new website approval.
Answer website preparation questions before meeting.
Complete the process for requesting a new site to going live.
Configure site settings for IANR requirements, analytics and SEO.
Stay connected with the IANR Web Manager Network email newsletter and help sessions.
First Time Managing a UNLcms Website?
- Watch the UNLcms Basics Instruction Video.
- Read the UNL Web Framework 5 Standards Guide, which all UNLcms sites are required to follow.
- Join the IANR Web Manager Newtork email list to get important updates.
- Attend WDN meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at 2:00 p.m. on Zoom.
- For help answering UNLcms questions, visit the WDN Chat room.
- For help with website strategies and best practices including Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics and UNL branding guidelines, contact IANR Media.
- To request a quote for website design, contact IANR Media.
Support and Help Docs
- Website Live Help Sessions
- WDN Chat Room
- UNLcms Online User Guide
- Extension County Website Resources
- DCF bands (sample HTML code for displaying columns containing text and images)
- DCF classes (classes that can be applied for UNL brand colors, buttons, tabs, slideshows and text formatting)
Request Google Analytics Reports
Watch more help videos on IANR Media's Website Training and Help Sessions MediaHub channel.