IANR Media Market Journal
Broadcast Production | Videography | Storytelling
Market Journal is information for agricultural business decisions. Every topic covered is first measured by this standard.
Market Journal is a half-hour television show presented by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln's Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
Market Journal provides:
- grain/livestock market commentary and analysis
- weather, climate, and soil moisture updates
- marketing and management ideas
- risk management strategies
- updates on agricultural policy
- practical advice from working producers
- opportunities to share information and ideas
- access to the resources of Nebraska Extension
Market Journal is here to educate and inspire you with fresh ideas and a renewed perspective. Troy Molling Host, Market Journal - IANR Media