Written by: Linda White | Animal Science
Below is a method for saving a copy of Adobe Connect recordings to your desktop as an mp4 file. On a Windows PC you can save multiple files at the same time. On a Mac, you can only save one file at a time.
Save Adobe Connect Recordings to Your Desktop
- Go to connect.unl.edu and sign in with your username and password.
- Click "Meetings" on the top navigation bar.
- Click the name of the meeting you want to save.
- On the "Meeting Information" page, click the "Recordings" tab
- Click the down arrow next to "Actions", to the right of the recording you want to save and select "Make Offline".
- A grey box will display while the Adobe Connect recording loads. After the recording loads, an "Offline Recording" grey pop up window will display. Click the "Next" button.
- After clicking "Next" a new grey pop up window will display. In the window:
- Select MP4
- Move the pointer to HD or Full HD
- Leave "Advanced Options" unchecked
- Check "Set as Default" if you want to save the settings for next time.
- Click the "Proceed with Offline Recording" button.
- After the recording finishes playing, a save dialog box will display. Enter a name for the file, select where you want to save it and click "Save".