IANR welcomes Faculty and Staff to join the IANR Web Manager Network. The IANR Web Manager Network, in coordination with Internet and Interactive Media and the Web Developer Network, provides IANR Web managers an opportunity to share ideas, give feedback and learn simple techniques to enhance their sites.
You can also attend via Adobe Connect. Meetings are organized by Anne Holz, IANR Media web strategist, and Jennifer Greenlee, ALEC office associate.
Who Should Join the WMN?
- Is updating a website or blog just one of your many job responsibilities?
- Do you know the basics of how to publish a page in UNLcms, but want to learn more?
- Do you have questions about your UNLcms site but don't know where to find answers?
- Are you a UNLcms expert who wants to share your discoveries with others?
What to Expect
- You'll learn basic HTML
- You'll learn how to find and fix common errors that show up on your Web Audit report
- You'll learn techniques to enhance your site
- You'll meet other web managers and share your triumphs and challenges
- You'll learn how to work better, faster and fearlessly in the tools
- You'll learn what to look at in google analytics and why it's important
How to Join
To join fill out the form below. You'll receive meeting reminders and an occasional email with tips to enhance your site, highlights from across the network and website best practices.