Written by: Anne Holz | IANR MediaYou must have Google Analytics account level access to add filters.
- Login to Google Analytics.
- Click on your site's profile name.
- Click on "Admin" on the top navigation.
- In the "VIEW" column, click "Filters" then click the "+ ADD FILTER" button.
- On the "Edit Filter" screen, in the "Filter Name" field enter Web Audit. Under "Filter Type", select the "Custom" tab. Select the "Exclude" option. Under "Filter Field", select "Brower" in the dropdown. In the "Filter Pattern" field enter pa11y|sitemaster (the number one is typed twice, not the letter l and use a pipe to separate pa11y and sitemaster).